- Our only regularly scheduled event is our Monthly Meeting; scroll down for that information.
- For occasional other events, large or small, see our Blog Posts page for information and reports of recent events.
- See our partner Whatcom Conservation District‘s Events page for their schedule.
- For our water quality sampling program see our Activities page for information.
- If you have a Tenmile area community event you would like to see listed on our pages, Contact Us via web message or email.
Our monthly Tenmile Clean Water Project membership meetings are every second Wednesday of each month, 6:30-8pm. We are fortunate to be meeting in the conference room at Bellewood Acres Country Cafe, located at 6140 Guide Meridian Dr, just north of Hemmi road. See here for directions.
Our meetings include monthly business, discussion of recent water quality results, latest water-related events and planning for other activities. We often have guest speakers as part of a continuing program of education about water issues.
Contact Us via web message or email to be included in email distribution of newsletters, meeting agendas and meeting minutes.