- Our Membership Meetings hold to an irregular but reliable 5-month schedule; our steering committee generally meets monthly; scroll down for that information.
- For occasional other events, large or small, see our Blog Posts page for information and reports of recent events.
- See our partner Whatcom Conservation District‘s Events page for their schedule.
- For our water quality sampling program see our Activities page for information.
- If you have a Tenmile area community event you would like to see described on our pages, Contact Us via web message or email.
January, March, May, September, November
In each of the 5 months, our Tenmile Clean Water Project meetings are the second Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm. We are fortunate to be meeting in the conference room at Bellewood Acres Country Cafe, located at 6140 Guide Meridian Dr, just north of Hemmi road. See here for directions.
Our meetings include monthly business, discussion of recent water quality results, latest water-related events and planning for other activities. We often have guest speakers as part of a continuing program of education about water issues. Our steering committee generally meets on the third Wednesday of each month, but see our latest meeting minutes here for current details.
Contact Us via web message or email to be included in email distribution of news, meeting agendas and meeting minutes.